We are FOR Jesus!
But who is Jesus? What has he done?
- On one hand, Jesus is a man born into a poor Jewish family in Israel in the 1st Century.
- On the other hand, Jesus is the Son of God who died and rose again for the salvation of humanity.
What was the message of Jesus?
- “The time has come,” he said. “The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!” – Mark 1:14-15
- Jesus knew that the world had been damaged by sin, and was in need of redemption. Jesus invites people to turn from themselves (repent), place their faith in him (believe), and live out the good news of his kingdom.
- John, the disciple of Jesus, wrote these words after Jesus rose from the dead…. “For this is the way God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.” – John 3:16
Have you considered the Good News of Jesus?
Have you experienced the freedom of his forgiveness through repentance and faith?
Are you an active part of spreading his kingdom?