Welcome to Celebrate Recovery!
Celebrate Recovery is a safe place to find community and freedom from issues that are controlling our lives. Join us on Mondays at 7pm at our Lynnhaven Campus or Tuesdays at 7pm at our Norfolk Campus!
Is Recovery for me? Do you…
- Sacrifice your identity, desires, or needs to make others feel good about themselves or to keep the peace
- Use food, alcohol, relationships, pornography, or drugs to cope with life’s problems?
- Blame others for your problems?
- Become impatient easily and get annoyed quickly?
- Love someone struggling with destructive behaviors such as drugs and alcohol?
- Struggle looking for a safe place to share what is happening in your life with full anonymity and confidentiality because you serve in the military or are the spouse of a military member?
- Feel frustrated when trying to explain your life experiences because of your previous or current military service?
Have questions? Email our Celebrate Recovery Director here or call (757) 496-5700 x151.